19 de set. de 2011

A Você nº 2


Trechos de música que me lembram você.

I'll think of you every step of the way. And I will always love you

I will always love you - Whitney Houston


I need you boo, I gotta see you boo. Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me I swear the whole world stops. You are one of a kind. 'Cause if I got you I don't need money, I don't need cars. Girl you're my all. And oh, I'm into you and. Girl no one else would do. With every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love. And now I know I can't be the only one. I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight. With the love of their life who feel. What I feel when I'm with you. I don't want nobody else. Without you there's no one left. I gotta have you and I cannot wait now.  Hey lil shorty, say you care for me. You know I care for you. You know that I will be true. You know that I won't lie. You know that I will try. Be your everything.

With You - Chris Brown


When I look into your eyes it's over You got me hooked with your love controller I'm tripping and I could not get over. I'm into you ♪

I'm Into You - Jennifer Lopez e Lil Wayne


Por que parece que na hora não vou aguentar. Se eu sempre tive força e nunca parei de lutar. Como num filme, no final tudo vai dar certo. O tempo que passamos juntos vai ficar pra sempre. Intimidades, brincadeiras só a gente entende. A noite chega, eu fecho os olhos e é você quem vejo. Como eu queria estar contigo, eu paro e faço um desejo

Pensa Em Mim - Cheiro de Amor 


If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along. So why can't you see? You belong with me! And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. Standing by and waiting at your backdoor all this time. How could you not know baby? You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe? You belong with me.

You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift


Take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting. All that's left to do is run. You'll be the Prince and I'll be the Princess. It's a Love Story, baby just say yes. Marry me Juliet! You never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad. Go pick out a white dress. It's a Love Story, baby just say yes.

Love Story - Taylor Swift


Talk love and they say it sounds crazy. Love's even more wild when you're angry. Don't understand why you wanna change it. Girl listen to me! You're just running from the truth. And I'm scared of losing you. You are worth too much to lose. Baby if you're still confused. Girl I'm just in love with you.No other words to use. I'm just in love with you. Never knew what we had. They don't understand. We're just a waste of time. But we know this is real. I don't know how you feel when you put your hand in mine.

Just In Love - Joe Jonas

 
Fico pensando e perco o sono. De noite acordado é você que vejo em sonhos. Talvez pode ser um bom sinal. Perdido pelas ruas paro em cada esquina. Sustento essa vontade que só vai ter fim quando eu chegar. E te contar que eu quero sentir você, e adormecer só com você. Então que seja assim, que eu te venero até o fim.

Quero Sentir Você - Renne Fernandes

Você veio tão de repente. Nem tive tempo pra me defender. Os teus olhares, suas palavras. Nem soube ao certo o que te dizer. Nem sempre eu sou assim tentando me expressar. Mas hoje o teu sorriso de algum jeito me afronta Mas devo admitir me perco em seu olhar. Mas só me aproximando o teu desejo me encontra. Eu não podia imaginar. Você vem me dominar de um jeito que eu perco a razão. Esse teu jeito de me olhar vira música. Me prova que você me tem nas mãos. Não esperava você chegar em mim mostrando tudo que de certo você tem. Sua coragem, domina até o fim. Um novo jeito que me faz tão bem.
Você Me Tem Nas Mãos - Renne Fernandes

Tem muitas outras, mas eu separei as mais importantes... A mais importante vem no próximo post.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário